Your Passport to Beauty is transferable, so you can share it with your friends, family and colleagues to make the most of all the addresses in your Sesame.
By activating your account, you confirm that you have read and understood these rules of use and that you agree to abide by them. The latter are not very restrictive compared to the benefits you can enjoy.
The 365 edition Passeport Beauté card is valid for 365 days from the moment it is activated.
The advantages of the Passeport Beauté are not valid, nor can they be combined with other offers already in place and set up by the partner establishment. Credit cards may be excluded. Only one voucher may be submitted per visit.
- The card is valid on the days indicated on each establishment’s presentation page at www.passeportbeaute.ch. It is not valid on public holidays (with some exceptions), Mother’s Day and Valentine’s Day, or on the eve of these days.
- The CHF 20 voucher is non-refundable in the event of partial use, and is not convertible to cash under any circumstances.
- Offers apply only to the categories of care and services mentioned in the Offer tab of each partner establishment, or specifically mentioned in their description on their page on our website.
- Some brands may cease trading or change their conditions or opening hours during the period of validity of your card. However, no partial or total refund can be requested from Passeport Beauté. You’ll find an up-to-date list of establishments at all times at www.passeportbeaute.ch.
The partner establishment reserves the right to refuse the guide and its benefits in the event of abuse or non-compliance with any of these rules, or in the event of disturbance of the peace.
The partner establishment reserves the right to refuse the guide and its benefits if one and the same person comes to this establishment with several Passeport Beauté cards from the same edition.
FOR AND LITIGATION
Swiss law is applicable. The place of jurisdiction is Lausanne. Sigma Consulting SA declines all responsibility in the event of a dispute between a partner establishment and a user, and cannot take sides by assuming any reimbursement whatsoever.
To benefit from the discounts, it is imperative to reserve your time slot 24 hours before the visit, to announce in advance that you are a Passeport Beauté holder, to download/print the voucher and present it at your appointment.
HOW IT WORKS – DISCOUNTS APPLY TWICE
On your visit, the partner establishment will scan the voucher corresponding to its sign.
Discounts per visit and per establishment are as follows:
50% off a treatment or service
(excluding sales of products and equipment)
CHF 20 voucher
(from CHF 60.- purchase – excluding sales of products and equipment)
- No order or chronology is imposed in the two visits above. The CHF 20 voucher can be presented before the visit at half price.
- Both visits are possible, but by no means compulsory.
- The discount and voucher are valid on the treatments and services offered on the presentation page of each establishment, and not on the sale of equipment and cosmetic products. For subscriptions or treatments requiring several sessions, only the first visit is eligible for the offer.
- The discount applies only to the most expensive service if there is more than one service at the same appointment.
- The discount is valid on one treatment or service per visit.
The www.passeportbeaute.ch website complies with the new RGPD provisions.